Work and Study in Canada Application Form for 2020/ 2021 Applicants-Work while you study, help your spouse or common-law partner get a work permit while you study, work temporarily or stay permanently in Canada after you graduate as an international student.
Work and Study in Canada Application Form for 2020/ 2021 Applicants
You may be eligible to work in Canada while studying, if your study permit includes a condition that says you can work on or off campus. Meanwhile, You must also meet all the other requirements.
Meanwhile, You can only start working in Canada when you start your study program. You can’t work before your studies begin. You can start your registration as below >>>
Most international students in Canada can work for up to 20 hours per week, and full-time during scheduled breaks, without a work permit. Working while studying can help you support yourself and meet new people, all while building the connections and experience that could make you stand out in your job hunt later on.
Requirements to Working and Studying in Canada
To get a Co-op work permit, you’ll need a valid study permit and a letter from your university or college confirming all students in your program need to complete work placements to get their degree. The Co-op work permit can be issued with your study permit. Meanwhile,the Canadian Visa Lottery Program is Available for you Below<<Start A fresh Registration Today>>.
Here is a list of documents required for Canada
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the programme)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Benefits of working and studying in Canada
under listed below are the benefits or advantages of working and studying in Canada
- Discover the country’s natural beauty.
- Benefit from a world-class education.
- Gain work experience in Canada after you graduate.
- Ride Canada’s tech wave.
- Live in a bilingual environment.
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life.
- Have an enriching cultural experience.
Conclusion: to work and study in Canada is very simple and easy only if you follow our procedures listed and explained bit by bit in this post. this post is the perfect and best post to help you to study and work in Canada. Don’t fail to let us know if you need any assistance and Make your Registration Choice from the official Link below.