2020 USA Student Visa Application – A student visa (F or M) is required to study in the United States. Foreign nationals may not study after entering on a visitor (B) visa or through the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), except to undertake recreational study (non-credit) as part of a tourist visit. For more information on the VWP, see Visa Waiver Program.
Qualifications and Descriptions of Visa
Meanwhile, there are types of student visa which you can apply for but on this post, you will get the knowledge of F1 and M1 visa application.
However, for an applicant who wish to join the american visa lottery (green card) registration can also proceed from this post. You can start your registration as below >>>
This is the most common type of student visa. If you wish wish to engage in academic studies in the United States at an approved school, such as an accredited U.S. college or university, private secondary school, or approved English language program then you will need an F-1 visa. You will also need an F-1 visa if your course of study is more than 18 hours a week.
If you plan engage in non-academic or vocational study or training at a U.S. institution then you will need an M-1 visa.
More information about each of these visas and opportunities for studying in the United States can be found at theEducation USA website.
How To Apply for USA Student Visa
There are several steps to apply for a visa. The order of these steps and how you complete them may vary by U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Please consult the instructions on the embassy or consulate website. Meanwhile,the USA Student Visa Lottery Program is Available for you Below<<Start A fresh Registration Today>>.
Complete the Online Visa Application
- Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 – Learn more about completing the DS-160. You must: 1) complete the online visa application, and 2) print the application form confirmation page to bring to your interview.
- Photo –You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. Your photo must be in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.
Students in F-1 visa status receive the following benefits:
- Come to the United States to study full time in a program leading to a degree or certificate;
- Transfer to a different school or switch academic programs by notifying the change to the USCIS;
- Legally work part-time on-campus. You may even seek off-campus employment if it is economically necessary or if it involves practical training;
- Travel within the United States or abroad, or remain in the United States until the completion of your studies; and,
- Bring your spouse and children to the United States on an F-2 visa.
Students in F-1 visa status receive the following benefits: Come to the United States to study full time in a program leading to a degree or certificate; Transfer to a different school or switch academic programs by notifying the change to the USCIS; Legally work part-time on-campus.
F1 visa is extremely useful as it ensures that students get enough opportunities to polish their skills. The different activities and programs in which, a student takes part in during the tenure of student’s F1 visa, help enrich time and studies of a student.
Conclusion: Applying for USA visa is very simple and convenient, all you have to do is to follow the right procedures from this post and success will be yours at the end. Don’t fail to let us know if you need any assistance and Make your Registration Choice from the official Link below.