Here is How to download Youtube videos on your android phone using one of the simplest to use down loaders and stream unlimited videos.
YouTube Download can be seen as a video sharing service where users can watch, like, share, comment and upload videos.
The videos uploaded or posted can be accessed on PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
Download Youtube Videos features.
Youtube can be used to share videos online publicly, it is also a fun videos micro-blogging site introduced for the purpose of sending videos online.
There are two ways that can be used to download YouTube Videos on your Android Phone
- Downloading Videos From the Official YouTube App.
- Downloading Videos Directly From the YouTube Downloader App.
Functions of YouTube Video Download.
- Users Can search and watch videos
- Users Can Create a personal YouTube channel
- Users Can Upload videos to your channel
- Users Can Like/Comment/share other YouTube videos
- Users Can subscribe/follow other YouTube channels and users
- Users Can Create playlists to organize videos and group videos together
How To Download Youtube Videos From YouTube App.
- Visit the official Youtube Video portal at www.youtube.com or Click Here
- Find the video you want in the YouTube app.
- Tap the share button which appears when you tap on the video player.
- Select YouTube Downloader from the share menu.
- Select the video / audio format you wish to download. We recommend MP4 files in 1080 or 720p for videos and MP3 files if you only want the audio.
- Tap Download here to confirm.
- Tap Download to grab a plug-in file if necessary. This will only happen the first time you download a file in a given format.
Download Youtube Videos using YouTube Downloader.
- Visit any YouTube Downloader sites e.g www.savefrom.net or www.savethevideo.com
- Enter a term in the search box and tap the search button, and a list of videos will appear.
- Tap the video you want to save, and a list of options will appear.
- Select the video / audio format you wish to download. (We recommend MP4 files in 1080 or 720p for videos and MP3 files if you only want the audio)
Anyhow you find your video, YouTube Video Downloader will then take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to download and store it on your Android phone.
You can play the video directly after Download YouTube Video or find it in the Download folder on your phone.
This is just the simple steps to follow to downlaod YouTube videos on your Android phone.