Here is the simple steps, procedures you can use to download Facebook messenger on your Android phone easily and conveniently without a waste of time online
Facebook messenger download is an android app used for messaging online,it was developed as Facebook chat in 2008 and currently released standalone iOS and Android apps in August 2011.
Facebook messenger is also a fun messaging app used to chat and share related things online with friends and loved ones.
How To Download Facebook Messenger On Android Phone
1.Open the Google Play Store on your phone or Click Here
2. Type ‘Messenger’ in the search field, A list of apps will appear.
3. Find the app developed by ‘Facebook Inc’ – which should be at or near the top of the list –and select it. Alternatively click on this link to go directly to Messenger on Google Store.
4. Tap the ‘Install’ button. You may be asked to allow permission for Messenger to access various tools on your device.
If you’re happy with these, tap ‘Accept’.
Depending on your security and privacy settings, you may be asked to provide your Google account password before your device lets you download the app.
You may also need to be connected to a wi-fi network to download.
5. Once it has downloaded, tap the ‘Open’ button on the Messenger Google Store page.
Alternatively you can find it on one of your home screens or in your list of apps – launch it by tapping the app icon.
6. Login using your Facebook account, or if you don’t have one tap on the ‘Not on Facebook?’ button on the login screen.
Follow the instructions on how to sign in using your phone number or email.